single party urlaub Filialleitung | Shop Manager | Counter Manager | Salonleitung, Management | Marketing | Akademische Jobs, Vollzeit
single veranstaltungen ulm
single party ulm IT’S HAPPENING! ARE YOU READY TO BRING IT? We are looking for a Business Manager who will manage the counter for Too Faced Cosmetics.
single party urlaub türkei christliche partnerbörse kostenlos test Einsatzort: Douglas, Frankfurt, Hessen
single party traunstein
single party thurgau The Business Manager will manage the counter for Too Faced Cosmetics within Douglas. This role is responsible for the management of Too Faced Beauty Consultants and ensures that the team represents the brand according to guidelines; plans staffing schedules and coverage within budget; drives daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales goals; manages testers, samples, and other non-sellable goods within budget; executes in-store and out of store events and delivers an exceptional customer experience. This position collaborates with the Country Manager and Head of Training - EMEA to coach and develop team skills.
THIS IS HOW YOU WORK IT:
- Manage a team of 2 Beauty Consultants including staffing rotation schedules, coaching of sales & artistry skills, and set individual sales goals.
- Set the example in exceptional product knowledge and service; lead team artists to create a flawless customer experience and a build a loyal clientele base to drive sales.
- Manage sales goals and payroll investment to achieve financial goals.
- Build and implement an effective clientele program that drives loyalty, drives sales and supports the achievement of sales targets.
- Create in-store activations and clientele programs aligned with the brand calendar for the market to support new product launches, core product initiatives, and key selling periods.
- Take a strategic approach to building and developing the brand business within the store.
- Build strong, effective relationships with Douglas’ management and within Too Faced to drive strong business results and implement best practices.
- Develop a plan to continually develop and refine the sales, artistry and customer service skills of the team.
- Manage the tester and samples budget and ensure orders are placed on time to support the business.
- Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
- Adhere to current merchandising guidelines.
- Communicate with your Country Manager at least once weekly with a status call and by regular emails to update.
single veranstaltungen tirol
THIS IS WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF:
- Previous experience working in a luxury store environment with a cosmetics brand is essential
- At least 3+ years of experience managing a team at the same level
- Proven ability to be strategic with a strong business acumen
- Successful experience building and executing a clientele strategy
- Ability to lead, develop, and motivate staff including conflict/resolution and problem solving skills
- Experience forward planning and achievement of financial goals
- Proven track record of success as a Business Manager
- Strong customer service, clientele and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills to plan & execute in store events
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel is mandatory
- Professional knowledge of the make up business and KPIs for the Douglas market preferred